Police Safe Cities Authority Jobs 2022 (Latest Vacancies)
Posted by | Qasim on | November 16, 2022
Recent Police Safe Cities Authority Jobs advertisement 2022 for various posts. Females and males who are interested in applying for Punjab police jobs and possessing the required qualifications or experience and achieving the goals for the job are encouraged to apply before the date of the advertisement’s closing. Candidates must possess Punjab residence to be eligible for the the vacancies listed below. The job advertisement was published in Pakistan top newspaper.
Police Safe Cities Authority Jobs 2022
Candidates are invited to submit applications from qualified applicants to The Punjab Police Department for Punjab Safe Cities Authority PSCA Jobs 2022. People who are residents of Punjab Province can apply for these job opportunities based on a contract. The appointments will be done in accordance with those in the Service Regulations 2017 of Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA), Lahore.
PSCA Vacancies List:
- Assistant Executive Officer Law
- Chief Finance Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Project Management Officer
- Chief Security Officer
- Deputy Chief Networks
- Deputy Executive Officer Contract Management
- Deputy Executive Officer Database
- Deputy Executive Officer Development
- Deputy Executive Officer GIS
- Deputy Executive Officer Law
- Deputy Executive Officer Research
- Deputy Executive Officer System Administration
Punjab police jobs 2022
Specific job descriptions as well as terms and conditions of the position are accessible at https://psca.gop.pk.Punjab Safe Cities Authority is accepting applications for the positions that include the DSP position, Chief Financial & Planning Officer, Chief Project Management Officer Chief Information & Security Officer, Deputy Chief Networks, Executive Officer Deputy, Assistant Executive Officer, and Supervisor and baby Sitterfor Punjab Police Integrated Command Control & Communication PPIC3 Center Lahore.
Literate, Bachelor’s, and Masters’s Degree holders are eligible to apply for the Advertisement No. 1 positions. Candidates must also meet the requirements for experience. For more information on qualifications in the PSCA advertisement 2022 which is available below.
How to Apply for Police Safe Cities Authority Jobs?
- Interested candidates from Sr.# 1 to 13 may apply online through the PSCA website psca.gop.pk/career till 25.03.2022 followed by submission of hard copy of duly signed online application form along with attested copies (one each) of Recent Passport Size Photograph, CNIC, Domicile, Educational Testimonials (Matric onwards) and Experience Certificates via courier to the following address not later than 28.03.2022.
- Candidates should clearly mention the name of the applied position on the envelope.
- Interested candidates for Sr.# 14 may send their applications by post including updated
- CVs, attested copies of CNIC, recent passport size photograph, and educational & experience certificates on the address mentioned below not later than 28.03.2022. Candidates should
- clearly mention the name of the applied position on the envelope.
- Candidates already employed in Government or Semi-Government Organizations must apply through the proper channel. PSCA reserves the right to accept/reject an application or recruitment process at any time. By hand/, incomplete/without online Application/late submission of applications will not be entertained.
- The experience as part-time, honorary/ self-employed, and apprentice/ internee will not be considered/ counted as experience.
- In the case of a foreign degree, an equivalence certificate from HEC must be provided.
- Result awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply. X. In case of exigency, the number of vacancies can be increased or decreased at any time without any notice.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- In case of final selection, HEC verified degree/transcript will be required.
- Subsequent tests and interviews will be conducted by the Authority No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview
Punjab safe city authority (psca)
For the position of DSP assistant/ deputy superintendent of Police (BPS-17) possessing an undergraduate degree with five years or more experience as a police officer is suitable. Experience working on security-related or IT-related projects will get preference.
www.psca.gop.pk application form
In order to improve the capacity of the law enforcement department of Punjab Police and to ensure rapid response to emergencies and prevent crime by equipping the police with cutting-edge technology. We partner with innovative leaders and communities to create a better future for the citizens of Punjab.
PSCA Jobs 2022 Punjab Safe City Authority
With our partners, organizations, and departments, we’re committed to changing the style of the Punjab Police. Punjab Police and make Punjab an equitable, peaceful, and prosperous location in Pakistan. The Punjab Safe Cities Authority established under the Punjab Safe Cities Ordinance 2015 is an independent government organization that seeks to enhance the security and safety of the public in Punjab, Pakistan.
PSCA Jobs 2022
The Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) was established in the Punjab Safe Cities Ordinance 2015 and will be responsible for the creation and development of integrated command control, and communication technology (PPIC3) in order to assist Police in major cities in the province for public safety.
Check Also: NHMP Jobs 2022
If you have any question, please write below.