GIKI Merit List 2023

Posted by | Qasim on | January 16, 2023

GIKI Merit List 2023- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute has announced the admission exam date of 2023. Students who are waiting to be admitted for admission to Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute get prepared. You can take the online test below. Candidates looking to be admitted in 2023 are able to apply for the program they wish to take. The applicants should also review the subjects of entry tests and dates for the entrance test. Entry test syllabi are generally comprised of 80% of the subjects-related questions, and the other 20% is comprised of General Knowledge. Candidates take the entrance test and successfully be able to pass the test. Following the entry test the merit list is presented. Candidates can check their names in the first 2nd third or 4th merit lists. The merit-seeking candidates are required to pay their fees.

Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute Merit List 2023

Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute (GIKI) merit list 2023 is going issued and soon be available on this page. The candidates who took part in the GIKI entry test now are able to merit list 2023. To get approach the GIKI merit list go to a link, and enter your roll number or name. Every year Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute held the entrance test for new candidates, for graduate, undergraduate, and postgraduate programs. All lists of GIKI e.g. 1st, 2nd, 3rd merit lists, rejected lists, quota lists, and interview students list, is available on this page. All the latest news on GIKI is easily found on this page. Remember that all department-wise lists will be mentioned here soon. For more updates join us. Merit List 2023

Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute GIKI as of late opened confirmations in different undergrad and postgraduate projects. Many up-and-comers submitted online confirmation structures inside due dates. GIKI doesn’t acknowledge affirmation structures submitted after the last date of confirmation. GIKI is one of the well-known designing and innovation establishments in Topi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and is making an honest effort to confer quality design and innovation instruction.

GIKI Closing Merit List 2023

GIKI University conducts a section test each year for confirmation in all projects. Consistently a great many up-and-comers show up in section tests to get a confirmation at GIKI. Competitors should check the charge structure from a true webpage or download GIKI outline 2023 from here. GIKI has given section test answer keys on the true site. Many applicants can’t download answer keys and check results online from true websites because of some page pounds. You might visit this page to check passage test results online from here through the given connection.

GIKI Merit List

Download Online

Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute Merit List 2023

GIKI Final Merit List Select Program Download Here
GIKI Postgraduate Merit Lists 2023 Select Program Download Here
GIKI Self Finance Merit Lists 2023 Select Program Download Here
GIKI Undergraduate Merit List 2023 Select Program Download Here

GIKI University Merit Lists 2023 Download Online

After the section test was held, we conversed with authorities about the show of legitimacy list. Authorities have said that GIKI’s first legitimacy rundown will be shown fourteen days after the section test result. Competitors who will get flying imprints in passage test and past class went to have more opportunities to choose for confirmation in 2023. Check GIKI’s first, second, and third legitimacy lists, self-money merit lists, chosen competitors’ rundown, and last legitimacy lists from here. Chosen competitors can get data about talk with date and setting from this site.

Contact Number and Address

Contact Number:  (0938) 271858

Address:  Tarbela Road, District Swabi, Khyber Pakhtoon Khwa، Topi, Swabi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 23640


Official Website:

Check Also: IBA Merit List 2023

PBTE Result 2022


If you have any question, please write below.

Enter your comment!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *